Access the IMATH terminal server by your notebook, from at home, on a conference, etc.
- Option 1: Connect via native client (recommended, for the best user experience):
- Download and install for: Linux, Windows & Mac
- Server address: tl.math.uzh.ch (the second character is a lowercase 'L')
- Transfer files: Before logging in map your local drives in the options menu to ~/thindrives.
- Disconnect (close window) the session by pressing 'F8 > Disconnect'. It isn't necessary to logout.
- Change the screen size by pressing 'F8 > Full screen'.
- Option 2: Connect via Browser (best for tablets, mobile devices. No sound, no local drives).
Check the Wiki for latest informations, tipps and tricks.
Linux: Use the Filemanager as a graphical SFTP Client. Open the 'Location Bar' by pressing Ctrl-L. Type as File/URL:
sftp://<user>@ssh.math.uzh.chto access your files on our SFTP server. Replace 'ssh.math.uzh.ch' with any other remote SSH server which supports SFTP.