This course is an introduction to the basics of MATLAB that covers the following topics:
- MATLAB environment
- Variables, constants, operators and basic computations
- Algorithms and functions
- Condition statements & Loops
- Matrices, Vectors and Linear Algebra in Matlab
- Pictures and Animations
- File management
- Performance analysis
- Symbolic Math Toolbox
No prior experience in coding/programming is required.
Lectures slides and demo of scripts and functions are accessible during the time at the bottom of this page.
You have to follow the course online, and have already installed Matlab on your own computer.
1. To install it, register and download the software from
2. Then, download the activation key from the university website
and follow the installation instruction.
3. Lastly, activate your license with the TAH activation key that you got from the university. For Linux users, the username asked during the process should match the username of your desktop session.
The last day of the course there will be a short exam with exercises similar to those seen during the lectures.
Blockkurs 15.2.-19.2.2021, 9-17h, ONLINE
Für weitere Informationen kontaktieren Sie bitte: firstname.lastname@example.org|Prof. Dr. Rémi Abgrall